TFVY series single softening units are designed as surface piping by using pneumatic (air), water and electric actuatored valves. Systems are controlled by a IP 65 control panel which can command regeneration according to flow rate and service automation and include PLC or controller. Softening system which contains single column and salt tank, has a capacity to produce softened water up to 80 m3/h.
• Corrosion resistant FRP (Fiber wounded) body
• Pressure loss, 0,3 bar
• Piping PVC
• Octopus type distribution structure
• Pneumatic or electric motor valve
• Valve material Sfero Disk Rilsan coated GG25 body, AISI 420 axle, butterfly valves with EPDM seals
• Food grade resin
• Flow control regeneration
• Timer controlled automatic backwash
• IP65 control panel and direction valve box with PLC to control regeneration and service automation.
• Operating Pressure 2-6 bar
• Max. 50 C operating temperature.
• Easy to operate without any need full time Operator
• Low operating cost
• Low energy cost
• Switch box control for valves
• Differential pressure control
• Filtration velocity 40 m3/m2/h
• Backwash duration 110 min
• Backwash velocity 10 m/h
• 200gr Salt for 1 İt resin