Full automatic tandem valves are used as control unit in TFD series dual column (tandem) softening units. The system carries out regeneration according to the set flow rate (volumetric) on valve, without requiring human intervention.
Corrosion resistant fiberglass wound housings are used in dual column water softening systems.
The system consists of two filter tanks with identical specifications and salt tank. When a column enters regeneration, the other column is activated and continues to produce soft water. The system ensured convenient operation with low energy consumption and reduced spare part needs.
• Corrosion resistant FRP (Fiber wounded) body
• Programmable automatic FLECK valf
• Flow controlled
• Automatic backwash time setler
• 3-6 Bar operating pressure
• Max. 10 bar test pressure
• Max. 50 °C operating temperature
• Food grade resin mineral
• Electricity supply 220 V/50 Hz
• Salt Consumption 0.2kg/It/reg
• Easy to operate without any need full time Operator
• Low operating cost
• Low energy cost