Industrial dual column softening units are effectively employed in processes that include extensive water usage in various industries, particularly textile, chemistry, food, paint, pharmacology etc.
EFD series tandem water softening systems with surface piping are designed together with pneumatic, water and electrical actuated valve system. The system is managed by a controller or an IP 65 protection class panel which can carry out regeneration according to flow rate passing through the water meter and control the service automation.
Generally internally and externally epoxy coated ST 37 carbon steel material is used to manufacture the tank. Stainless steel or galvanizes carbon steel tanks can be used according to requirements. The system consists of two softening tanks with identical specifications and salt tank. When a column enters regeneration, the other column is activated and continues to produce soft water.
Ideal for processes which require 24 hours uninterrupted soft water, tandem water softening systems have a maximum treatment capacity up to 283 m3/hour.
• ST 37-2 carbon Steel tank, outer surface coated with SA 2 quality sand, 200 micron epoxy based lining and acrylic dye, iner surface coated with 250 micron epoxy
• Tank test pressure 10 bar
• PVC piping tor 3, Steel piping for 4,5 and 6
• Octopus type distribution structure up to 1850 series, nozzle plate after 1850 series
• Pneumalic or electric motor, double effect butterfly valves
• Valve Material: Sfero Disk, Rilsan coated GG25 body, AISI 420 Axle, EPDM sealed butterfly valves
• Flow controlled backwash
• IP55 control panel vvith PLC to control regeneration backwash and service automation
• Operating Pressure 2-6 bar
• Pressure loss 0,5 bar
• Stainless Steel Body
• Stainless Steel Piping
• Switch box control for valves
• Differential pressure Control
• Filtration velocity 40 m3/m2h
• Backwash Duration 110 min
• Backwash velocity 10 m/h