Container Internal Systems (modular systems) are generally preferred by facilities which have space limitations, since it is easy to ship and there is no need for additional building. Suitable ambient conditions to enable the devices to operate properly are ensured by insulating the container internally.
* Can be used in any area upon preference.
• Internally insulated and painted outer surface
• Lid on the top of the container according to the tank sizes and quantities provides ease of maintenance
• Double lever lid at the back part of the Container
• 20 feet and 40 feet container options according to system capacity
Areas of Use
• Housing Estates
• Bottling Facilities
Reasons of Preferences
• Space saving
• Easy to ship
• Does not require additional building
• Convenient installation and commissioning
• Ease of operation and maintenance